Why should I learn the Piano?
The Piano is an ancient, beautiful instrument which requires skill and commitment to master. You can play any piece on the piano, and the ability to play allows for many exciting opportunities.
You can go on to become a song writer, a classical pianist, a famous musician. It is a great life skill to have on a CV and helps tremendously when children are applying to secondary schools. However, most importantly, it is a skill few have, and gaining the ability to play the piano allows you an edge, and makes your friends very jealous.
Here are five benefits to learning the Piano:
- 1.Piano lessons help instil the ability for you or your child to concentrate, work hard and push yourself.
- 2.Learning the Piano helps improve creativity, music reading ability and skilled listening capabilities.
- 3.Playing the Piano can help you or your child become more in touch with your emotions, helping bring the music to life gives you a more profound sense of the emotion behind it.
- 4.When the inevitable happens, and you are asked to perform in public, your confidence and performance skills will improve tenfold.
- 5.And finally, as mentioned before, it’s an incredible skill to have. It will look brilliant on your CV and is a great party trick for later in life.
Every Instrument has its benefits and unique quirks, but the Piano is the ultimate all rounder. The ability to play means the ability to be artistic, creative. Even if it means sitting down and playing your favourite Beyonce song, its something not many people can do.
What am I looking for from my music lessons?
Bespoke’s ethos is to ensure we offer a personalised, bespoke, music tuition service, provided at the very highest level of effectiveness and discretion. However, the definition of a music lesson and what one hopes to achieve from music tuition can vary. We at Bespoke offer completely person…Read More
What are the benefits of Music Tuition?
Depending on your stage of life, your hopes, your dreams, your goals. Music, and learning to play a musical instrument plays a large part in helping you achieve your next step. If you are younger, and are in primary school looking towards secondary, or indeed, a bit older and looking at college o…Read More
All Time Great Vocalists – Whitney Huston
A homage to the world’s greatest voices would be incomplete and frankly untrustworthy if it didn’t mention Whitney. Whitney Huston, to many, is considered one of the best singers to have ever lived. Huston’s music is still successful and current too this day, with many films, bar…Read More