Why should I learn the Piano?
The Piano is an ancient, beautiful instrument which requires skill and commitment to master. You can play any piece on the piano, and the ability to play allows for many exciting opportunities.
You can go on to become a song writer, a classical pianist, a famous musician. It is a great life skill to have on a CV and helps tremendously when children are applying to secondary schools. However, most importantly, it is a skill few have, and gaining the ability to play the piano allows you an edge, and makes your friends very jealous.
Here are five benefits to learning the Piano:
- 1.Piano lessons help instil the ability for you or your child to concentrate, work hard and push yourself.
- 2.Learning the Piano helps improve creativity, music reading ability and skilled listening capabilities.
- 3.Playing the Piano can help you or your child become more in touch with your emotions, helping bring the music to life gives you a more profound sense of the emotion behind it.
- 4.When the inevitable happens, and you are asked to perform in public, your confidence and performance skills will improve tenfold.
- 5.And finally, as mentioned before, it’s an incredible skill to have. It will look brilliant on your CV and is a great party trick for later in life.
Every Instrument has its benefits and unique quirks, but the Piano is the ultimate all rounder. The ability to play means the ability to be artistic, creative. Even if it means sitting down and playing your favourite Beyonce song, its something not many people can do.
10 Most Inspirational Albums Number 5
Kind Of Blue Miles Davis Simply put, Miles Davis’s Kind Of Blue changed the way the mainstream public listened to Jazz. It is easily the highest selling Jazz record of all time, selling 5,000 copies a day over 40 years after it’s release in 1959. One of the main factors in this albums…Read More
All Time Great Vocalists – George Michael.
At Bespoke, we love George Michael. He was a truly talented performer, a silent activist and a seemingly all round good guy. This Blog post is dedicated to his memory. Bio: George Michael was born in London, England, on June 25, 1963. As a teenager, he formed the band Wham! with high school friend…Read More
All Time Great Vocalists – Aretha Franklin.
By recommendation of Sam in the Bespoke office, this next diva has truly earned her spot as one of the most astonishing vocalists of all time. Aretha Franklin is all soul and rhythm, when she sings, you feel every aspect of emotion and pretence a song has to give. Her voice is unique, not only do …Read More