Why should I learn the Piano?
The Piano is an ancient, beautiful instrument which requires skill and commitment to master. You can play any piece on the piano, and the ability to play allows for many exciting opportunities.
You can go on to become a song writer, a classical pianist, a famous musician. It is a great life skill to have on a CV and helps tremendously when children are applying to secondary schools. However, most importantly, it is a skill few have, and gaining the ability to play the piano allows you an edge, and makes your friends very jealous.
Here are five benefits to learning the Piano:
- 1.Piano lessons help instil the ability for you or your child to concentrate, work hard and push yourself.
- 2.Learning the Piano helps improve creativity, music reading ability and skilled listening capabilities.
- 3.Playing the Piano can help you or your child become more in touch with your emotions, helping bring the music to life gives you a more profound sense of the emotion behind it.
- 4.When the inevitable happens, and you are asked to perform in public, your confidence and performance skills will improve tenfold.
- 5.And finally, as mentioned before, it’s an incredible skill to have. It will look brilliant on your CV and is a great party trick for later in life.
Every Instrument has its benefits and unique quirks, but the Piano is the ultimate all rounder. The ability to play means the ability to be artistic, creative. Even if it means sitting down and playing your favourite Beyonce song, its something not many people can do.
All Time Great Vocalists - Lady Gaga
For Bespoke, Lady Gaga epitomises creative expression and correct musical technique. She uses music as an avenue for change and we respect her for it. After taking a sabbatical from college in 2005, Stefani decided to try her luck to get a break in the music industry. She first collaborated with Am…Read More
All Time Great Vocalists – Freddie Mercury.
Bespoke would like to pay tribute to one of the world’s greatest performers and vocalists. Freddie Mercury achieved so much and was a true role model for all artists and performers. RIP Freddie Mercury (1946 – 1991) was a British-Indian singer-songwriter, pianist, guitarist and co-founder…Read More
All Time Great Vocalists – Whitney Huston
A homage to the world’s greatest voices would be incomplete and frankly untrustworthy if it didn’t mention Whitney. Whitney Huston, to many, is considered one of the best singers to have ever lived. Huston’s music is still successful and current too this day, with many films, bar…Read More