Why should I learn the Piano?
The Piano is an ancient, beautiful instrument which requires skill and commitment to master. You can play any piece on the piano, and the ability to play allows for many exciting opportunities.
You can go on to become a song writer, a classical pianist, a famous musician. It is a great life skill to have on a CV and helps tremendously when children are applying to secondary schools. However, most importantly, it is a skill few have, and gaining the ability to play the piano allows you an edge, and makes your friends very jealous.
Here are five benefits to learning the Piano:
- 1.Piano lessons help instil the ability for you or your child to concentrate, work hard and push yourself.
- 2.Learning the Piano helps improve creativity, music reading ability and skilled listening capabilities.
- 3.Playing the Piano can help you or your child become more in touch with your emotions, helping bring the music to life gives you a more profound sense of the emotion behind it.
- 4.When the inevitable happens, and you are asked to perform in public, your confidence and performance skills will improve tenfold.
- 5.And finally, as mentioned before, it’s an incredible skill to have. It will look brilliant on your CV and is a great party trick for later in life.
Every Instrument has its benefits and unique quirks, but the Piano is the ultimate all rounder. The ability to play means the ability to be artistic, creative. Even if it means sitting down and playing your favourite Beyonce song, its something not many people can do.
All-time Great Vocalists – Michael Jackson.
Today Bespoke honours one of the more controversial artists of all time. Michael Jackson was a unique individual who we honour purely for his musical attributes and the contributions he made to the music industry. He revolutionised modern dance and was a performer unlike no other. At first his s…Read More
Number One Most Inspirational Album
The most bought Reggae album of all time Exodus is considered the culmination of Marley’s work as a musical activist. Although this album is not my personal favourite Reggae or even Bob Marley album, the impact it had and continues to have on audiences world wide is undeniable. Exodus was Mar…Read More
What makes Bespoke different?
Bespoke Music Tuition was founded on the belief that every student has the right to determine their learning environment, when they want to learn, and who teaches them. We believe this leads to far greater results and a more enjoyable experience. By offering a truly Bespoke experience, we delve into…Read More