Why should I learn the Piano?
The Piano is an ancient, beautiful instrument which requires skill and commitment to master. You can play any piece on the piano, and the ability to play allows for many exciting opportunities.
You can go on to become a song writer, a classical pianist, a famous musician. It is a great life skill to have on a CV and helps tremendously when children are applying to secondary schools. However, most importantly, it is a skill few have, and gaining the ability to play the piano allows you an edge, and makes your friends very jealous.
Here are five benefits to learning the Piano:
- 1.Piano lessons help instil the ability for you or your child to concentrate, work hard and push yourself.
- 2.Learning the Piano helps improve creativity, music reading ability and skilled listening capabilities.
- 3.Playing the Piano can help you or your child become more in touch with your emotions, helping bring the music to life gives you a more profound sense of the emotion behind it.
- 4.When the inevitable happens, and you are asked to perform in public, your confidence and performance skills will improve tenfold.
- 5.And finally, as mentioned before, it’s an incredible skill to have. It will look brilliant on your CV and is a great party trick for later in life.
Every Instrument has its benefits and unique quirks, but the Piano is the ultimate all rounder. The ability to play means the ability to be artistic, creative. Even if it means sitting down and playing your favourite Beyonce song, its something not many people can do.
All Time Great Vocalists – Amy Winehouse.
This week Bespoke decided to honour a true British icon. Amy Winehouse embodied pure musical talent, while her demons eventually took her life, they also provided some truly soul rendering, ground breaking music. “Amy Winehouse was a five-time Grammy Award-winning English singer-songwriter k…Read More
What makes Bespoke different?
Bespoke Music Tuition was founded on the belief that every student has the right to determine their learning environment, when they want to learn, and who teaches them. We believe this leads to far greater results and a more enjoyable experience. By offering a truly Bespoke experience, we delve into…Read More
Can anyone learn to sing?
Is it true anyone can sing? Here at Bespoke we truly believe that, yes, with enough practise and training we can whip anyone into a vocal superstar. Now, we are aware that some people do have an easier time picking up rhythm and beats, and that certain individuals seem to naturally obtain the gift.…Read More